Wax for chains x-sauce w/teflon 125
Dry biodegradable lubricant for bicycle chains developed based on wax and anti-friction additives.
We have combined the lubricating properties of dry wax and PTFE to offer a particularly clean, dry and durable lubricant. Duration that we have been progressively improving until we get an exceptional product.
It is an emulsion of wax and water, without aggressive solvents, which easily penetrates between the bolts of the chain leaving a dry layer of durable lubrication.
We have improved the formula and since 2015 with a perfect density and a spectacular duration, withstanding especially well the days of water and snow. You will be impressed.
SINCE 2015 NEW FORMULA COMPLETELY RENOVATED, HIGH PERFORMANCE!
STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY. WITH PTFE.
FOR DRY OR RAINY. CLEAN AND DRY, IT DOESN'T GET DIRTY.
If you find it cheaper, we will match the price.
SSL security certificate.
Shipping 24/72h Peninsula. Up to 10 days outside Spain.
You can return your order in 14 days
1. Clean the chain of any remaining lubricant previously. Use degreasers for this, avoiding gasoline because it leaves traces of fat. Allow to dry completely before applying.
2. Lubricate with X-Sauce Eco-Lube until we check that all the bolts in the chain have a whitish layer. Do not remove the excess and let it dry completely.
3. When returning from riding a bike, clean the chain with a dry cloth to remove the remains of dust and the little dirt that the chain may have. Lubricate again and let dry; the string will be ready for the next exit.
Important points to keep in mind:
1. The first time the chain is lubricated with X-Sauce EcoLube, it is convenient to apply the lubricant generously so that the wax penetrates well between the bolts of the chain.
2. After several applications you will see that the chain works better and better. Wax, unlike oils, needs to create a dry layer of lubrication with embedded PTFE that will protect the chain and extend the duration of the bicycle's entire transmission.
3. Do not mix with other oils. The oil will dissolve and ruin the layer of dry wax created, having to re-clean everything and apply the wax from the beginning.
4. Do not apply X-Sauce Eco-Lube just before going out to ride a bike. As indicated in point 3, it is preferable to lubricate the day before so that the chain is completely dry at the time of going out to assemble. If we go out to ride with the wet lubricant it will attract dirt just like a normal oil lubricant and its duration will be shorter.
16 other products in the same category: