Portable bag sealant peaty's tubeless sealant
Peaty's Tubeless Sealant tubeless liquid is a latex-based, ammonia-free and safe tubeless tire sealing compound. It lasts up to 6 months on the tire in temperate climates, does not swell and is easily washed off with water. Its lightweight formula seals quickly and effectively, while our biodegradable gloss platelets take care of holes and tears up to 6mm. Corrosion inhibitors prevent the degradation of tires and rims. Our unique road bag has been designed to be the perfect emergency replacement when you're on the trails or at races. Use the filling guide to help with recharging, through a coreless valve or directly into the tire. Don't let a puncture ruin your route.
If you find it cheaper, we will match the price.
SSL security certificate.
Shipping 24/72h Peninsula. Up to 10 days outside Spain.
You can return your order in 14 days
|Compatible with CO2.|
|Seals holes up to 6mm.|
|It operates between 15 and 120 PSI of pressure.|
|It operates between -20ºC and 50ºC.|
|Seals porous tires and rim edges.|
HOW TO USE
- Shake the bag or bottle vigorously before each use so that the platelets are evenly distributed.
- Rinse the tire to get rid of any old sealant and dry it thoroughly.
- Place both edges of the tire and inflate it without sealant using a pump or compressor to completely fill any rim edge.
- Deflates the tire taking care that the tire is kept completely seated on the rim.
- Remove the core of the valve and keep it handy in a safe place.
- With the valve at three o'clock, use the injectable pipe or put the mouth of the bag for 120ml routes to introduce the desired amount of sealant.
- Reintroduce the valve core and inflate the tire to the desired pressure.
- Wash any excess sealant liquid you may find outside the tire or rim with water.
- Take a walk! This will disperse the sealant liquid inside the tire and seal any small gaps.
7 other products in the same category: