Yes, in LTM Racing we also mount the wheels. And we do it by hand with the best tools, the best components and of course the best hands. Our long career as wheel fitters makes us very clear about the most appropriate way to build a wheel from scratch and we know all the 'tricks' so that nothing fails.
We only use the best brands and depending on what type of use you are going to give, we can recommend you on the widths of the rim, types of material, diameters of spokes, type of radiating etc ...
For the construction of our LTM wheels we have the best tools and component brands:
- Professional Park Tools.
- Tensiometers dt swiss and Park Tools.
- Radio keys DT, Park Tools, Campagnolo, Mavic, CNspoke.
- Eyelet keys Mavic.
- Flat radio keys Mavic, Shimano. Always perfectly calibrated.
- Bushings: Chris King, Industry Nine, Hope, DT Swiss, Shimano.
- LLantas: Enve, Santa Cruz, Derby, E13, Mavic, DT Swiss, Stans, Ibis.
- Steel radios: DT Swiss Champion 2.0 constant, DT Swiss Competition 2.0-1.8-2.0 biconified, DT Swiss Aerolite 2-2.3-2 plane, CN Spoke mac 14 2.0 constant, CN Spoke double butted 2.0-1.8-2.0 biconified, Spoke Aero 2.0-1.8-2.0 plane, Sapim C-Xray, sapim D-Ligth.
- Aluminium spokes: Industrie Nine (IN Wheel repairs only), Mavic ( Mavic wheel repairs only).
- Ringleaders: DT Prolock brass, DT Hexagonal aluminium, CN Spoke Lock brass, CN Spoke Hex aluminium, Sapim aluminium.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the set of wheels you use or on which you want to ride, as well as other brands of wheel components that are not listed above.
For more information or appointment call us at 91 561 85 72 or send an email to email@example.com